If With a Little Help can’t provide the services you need, maybe we can direct you to someone who can. Explore the links below for a wealth of resources related to seniors, including care managers, elder law attorneys, hospice services, medical equipment, and more.
- Sound Generations (206) 448-5757
- Adult Protective Services (APS) 206-341-7660
Adult Protective Services investigates concerns regarding suspected abuse of vulnerable adults. If you believe a person is in immediate danger, call 911. You do not need proof to report suspected abuse and you do not need to give your name when you call.
- Washington State Department of Health and Social Services
- Geriatric Regional Assessment Team (GRAT) 206-923-6300
These services are for individuals whose mental and/or physical condition makes it extremely difficult or impossible to access traditional outpatient mental health services.
- Crisis Clinic 206-461-3222
A telephone services providing immediate, confidential assistance for people in emotional distress and in need of help.
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) 206-277-5516
Caregiver Day Off Program – Jean Allenbach – email@example.com
Care Managers & Private Duty Nurses
- Care Management
- National Association Geriatric Care Management (NAPGCM)520-881-8008
Find referrals to Geriatric Care Managers in your local area.
- Aging Network Resources206-935-3020
Jan Pitzer MSW
- Aging Wisdom Lisa Mayfield 206-660-3276
- Aging Wisdom Jullie Gray MSW 425-894-9100
- Elder Care Management206-948-0144
Geriatric Care Manager
- Eldercare Northwest206-355-8965
Geriatric Care Manager
- Meyer Care Management 206-669-7002 Darin Meyer Geriatric Nurse Care Manager
- Ohana Fiduciary206-782-1189
Care Management designed to meet the needs of people who require assistance with their financial affairs and/or personal care.
- Partners In Care206-525-2729
Jana Drummond Care management service for adults in need of assistance, support, or protection.
- Second Family 206-285-4589
Care management, assessment and planning, housing and resource referrals.
- Visiting Nurses
- Home Nursing Care and Consult-Bonnie Bogardus, RN206-753-7118
Geriatric private patient consulting and in-home nursing visits
- Homes with Heart Senior Care Consulting-Karen Dawson, RN425-392-0193
In-home nursing visits
- Northwest Care Management Kim Spector, RN, MSN, CMC206-890-9702
Nurse Care Manager
- Transitions Care Management-Stephanie Cameron 206-293-3078 Nurse Care Manager
- Professional Placement Services, Inc 206-601-0188
Rachel Schatz, LPN AFH and Assisted Living
- The Right Place 206-604-5571 Lisa Satin AFH and Independent and Assisted Living
- Senior Housing Placement Services 425-640-0350
Patricia Auble, RN AFH and Assisted Living
- Sound Transitions 206-285-3835
Debra Everson, RN AFH only
- Seattle Aging Solutions 206-228-2446
Sara Shelton AFH, Assisted Living and Home Care
Legal & Financial Resources
- Fraud Resolutions for Seniors LLC 206-525-5134
Helping Seniors Recover from Financial Exploitation in Seattle & King County
- Law Offices of Janet Smith 206 937-6102
Providing services in elder law and mediation.
- Ohana Fiduciary 206-782-1189
Provides services designed to meet the needs of people who require assistance with their financial affairs and/or personal care.
- Partners in Care 206-525-2729
William C. Jaback
Providing a wide range of fiduciary and care management service for adults in need of assistance, support, or protection.
- Ware, Egtvet & Associates 206-781-6997
Cherie Ware & Amy Egtvet’s
Provides skill and expertise to Personal Bookkeeping, Personal Assistance and Fiduciary Services.
Wonderful Day Programs and Activities
- Elderwise www.elderwise.org
- Full Life (Elder Health) (206) 528-5315
A not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving people’s lives and supporting caregivers.
- Shape Up 1-888-435-3377
The goal of Shape UP! King County is to make it easier for older adults living in King County, Washington to find programs which will help them be healthy and active.
Home Health, Palliative Care &Hospice
- Home Health
Evergreen Home Health 425.899.3300
Home health care is available to help people recover from surgery, illness or an accident. We can also help you learn to manage chronic disease and deal with medications.
- Providence Home Services 425-525-6800
- Palliative Care
Evergreen Palliative Care 425-899-3224
The Palliative Care clinicians will consult with the patient, the family and the patient’s professional health care providers to evaluate treatment options, identify support systems, and assist with care coordination between the multiple disciplines serving the patient.
Evergreen Hospice 425-899-1040
Hospice teams work together with the patient and the patient’s physician to develop a care plan to meet the patient’s individual needs. The care plan is adjusted to meet the changing nature of the patient’s illness and the needs of family members and other primary caregivers.
- Providence Hospice 206-320-4000
Provides comprehensive and compassionate physical, emotional, and spiritual care to people nearing the end of their lives, including support for their families and friends.
- Meals on Wheels 206-448-5767
Nutritious frozen meals delivered to homes throughout King County.
Equipment and Supplies
- Cesco 425-672-4328 or 877-552-3726
All your medical equipment supply needs since 1981.
- Mobile Help Button 206-352-7399 Telecare@nullWithaLittleHelp.com
- Medication Manager 206-352-7399 Telecare@nullWithaLittleHelp.com
- MSHH Donor Closet 425-712-1807
Gives and takes used equipment
- Rxtra Care Pharmacy 206-417-8066
Medical equipment & Bubble packs medications
- Sound View Medical Supply 206-286-3100
Healthcare and Wellness
- Chiropody 206-781-2500
In home foot care.
- Hearing Speach and Deafness Center 206-328-6878
- Hearing Outreach Education Installations Jeretta Scott 206-910-9594 www.oeius.org
- Mobile Dentist 425-284-1950
Senior Transitions Gale Wald RN,BA 206755-3636