Who We Are
We seek to create a caring, loving environment that nurtures the soul and inspires both our clients and our employees to live their lives to the fullest. Success to us means that all of our clients, their families and our employees would recommend us to a friend or loved one.
With a Little Help carefully matches our mature, responsible caregivers with clients to create mutually rewarding relationships. We honor the experiences, wisdom and contributions of our clients, their families and our employees. In everything we do, our choices come from the heart.
With a Little Help:
- Values its integrity above all else.
- Cultivates sincere, authentic relationships grounded in trust and respect.
- Believes every client deserves the highest quality care.
- Communicates compassionately and effectively to support and strengthen relationships between our clients, families and employees.
- Ensures that companionship is an intrinsic part of every service we provide.
- Wants every With a Little Help client and employee to feel supported, valued, respected and know they are important to us.
With a Little Help will:
- Focus on finding the all important best client/caregiver match of both personality and skill set.
- Consistently exceed Home Care industry standards and expectations.
- Always be available to listen to our clients and be a willing resource to the community at large regarding available service options for seniors.
- Provide a working environment that is nurturing and safe for our caregivers and our clients.
- Pay our caregivers a livable wage.
- Embrace diversity and all lifestyles regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or disability.
Please click on the topics below to find out more about our services:
“To everyone at WALH,
Our family would like to thank you all for the experienced, generous and compassionate companions who visited our mom. Each person brought their own gifts and personal relationship. We especially want to express deep thanks for Marilyn, who went beyond for mom. She was always thinking of ways to make her more comfortable and a great friend for mom. They were also spiritual companions. God Bless for the great work you do.”